This documentation shows your way around DEXON, the next generation blockchain platform.
Accessing DEXON Network
To create a DEXON wallet and start using DEXON blockchain platform, follow wallet creation guide.
- To learn abour DApp (decentralized apps) development and build DApps on DEXON, follow DApp development guide.
- If you have already developed DApps on Ethereum and is planning to move your existing DApp onto DEXON, check out Etherum DApp migration guide.
- To run a BP (block producing) full-node, follow BP node operation guide.
- To run a BP (block producing) full-node on testnet, follow Testnet BP node operation guide
- If you simply need to communicate to DEXON network, like sending transactions or looking up network state, follow RPC node operation guide.
You can contribute to the development of DEXON itself! Get started with DEXON fullnode development guide.
To learn more about how DEXON works, check out our technical documenations